• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Any DR650's with a Corbin in DFW?

Reaction score
I am possibly in a market for a Corbin for my DR650SE, to replace the stock plank. I am not too crazy though about buying it before I ever tried to at least sit on it a little and saw how it felt.

Anyone has one in DFW area, meet up somewhere so I can have a look, do some dual sport riding afterwards? :rider:

IMS or stock tank variety, does not matter.

I am possibly in a market for a Corbin for my DR650SE, to replace the stock plank. I am not too crazy though about buying it before I ever tried to at least sit on it a little and saw how it felt.

Anyone has one in DFW area, meet up somewhere so I can have a look, do some dual sport riding afterwards? :rider:

IMS or stock tank variety, does not matter.

Just found this ... should have noticed earlier

I have a Corbin and a Safari tank ... I am wiped out this month for riding though. Maybe some evening ...

Thank you both - I did buy the Corbin and installed it... and while I do not necessarily love the fact that it lowered me a little, I love everything else about it :)

Back