• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ATVer's Wanted

B

Beemer Steve

:rider: We are looking for people who have atv's and like to ride I guess we would be call 4wtexens. we are going to try to put together an offraod ride to lake murray some time in late oct or early nov . if you are interested please reply.:rider:

:rider: We are looking for people who have atv's and like to ride I guess we would be call 4wtexens. we are going to try to put together an offraod ride to lake murray some time in late oct or early nov . if you are interested please reply.:rider:

Last time that I went to lake Murry it was rutted up pretty bad and we did not have a very good time:eek2: We like Red river cycle park:mrgreen:

Last time that I went to lake Murry it was rutted up pretty bad and we did not have a very good time:eek2: We like Red river cycle park:mrgreen:
we tried to go to red river once but the trails are too narrow for my toys plus there is no nite riding and no rv hook ups .its a good place for motos for the day.

Sounds like fun but the ATV is up at our place in AR. Wife bought an 07 EFI polaris sportsman to use on the property and pull a mower deck. now need to bring it back to town for service as it has a low speed miss when warmed up.

Back