• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Stars tickets tonight

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Got 2 tickets to tonight's game plus a parking pass. You'll join us and bosses EA and and her family in the suite. First reply gets them. PM me and I will coordinate with you for tonight's game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highly recommend, Chris and his wife are extremely gracious and wonderful folks to be around. My wife and I had an absolute blast last week! The suite is killer and the view is great!

Appreciate the kind words. The guy who gives me some contract jobs is gonna join us. I am not a rabid fan but I am still surprised I work this hard to get rid of free tickets.

Dang it!!! Why did I see this 8 hours after the game on a night that I had off. :doh: You keep doing this Chris and I'm going to make one of these soon. Now I'm off to watch that game that I DVRed.

Dang it!!! Why did I see this 8 hours after the game on a night that I had off. :doh: You keep doing this Chris and I'm going to make one of these soon. Now I'm off to watch that game that I DVRed.

I will specifically keep you in mind next time and PM you. Vegas brought their game last night.

Well thank you Sharkey. I only saw Dallas Stars score last night. More specifically, one by a Star and two by a former Star but Stars at one time or another none the less. :lol2: Some big hits on both side for sure.

Back