• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2004 R1150R for sale BEEMER

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Smith
Fully maintained and a great street ride, but has been ridden to Colorado and back a couple of times. This silver R1150R has 39k miles. Has a big Givi pie box and sleek Givi shield. ABS, heated grips, manual cruise control, new tires, fluids, brakes, battery and will throw in a soft saddle bags and tank bag. This bike goes and will keep up with the bigger ones. If you have not tried a BMW, this will spoil you. $3,200 will get you a butt load of yahoo. 87 hp, about the same torque, 5.6 gal tank and gets 45 mpg and loves to go 80 to 110 mph.

Last edited:
gy4a3ara.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a very nice naked silver 2004 R1150R with 40k miles. New Metzler touring tires, new battery, heated grips, manual cruise, Givi shield and big box. I will throw in the soft saddle bags and air cushions. $3,200 or best offer….

Last edited:
Back