• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Looking for ear plug/phones

Reaction score
I recall seeing some time ago a set of stereo earphones that were made of that foam ear plug material. Not those custom-fit ones you see for $100+. But rather simple $20 units.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and if so, where I could find these?

Blue Skies,
JJ

Koss "The Plug"

Check out Koss "The Plug" or the Brand: RadioShack
Catalog #: 33-1167 Model: 33-1167 $19.99.

The RS ones are made by Koss and have a Mute Switch that the ones from Koss do not.

Paul Amato
'04 Honda VFR Asphalt

Sony ear buds

Best buy 39.95 great sound plus noise reduction. we have two sets and lovem

19.99 at radio shack.

I would highly recommend replacing the stock foam plugs on em with regular foam earplugs. The ones that come with them are pretty cheap.

Just get your regular set of foam plugs, I prefer "hearos" brand myself, and run a hole through them with a hot nail, or punch a hole in them with a piece of an old radio antenna or other small metal tube.

They are good, excellent bass response etc. and relatively comfy, but nowhere near as comfy as the molded ones.

From a guy who runs a shop making goldwing trikes in Mansfield. I forget the name. I'll see if I can find it.

Got it I think..

North Texas Trike Center Inc
108 S Walnut Creek #103 Mansfield, Tx.
1-800-220-8168
817-291-2855

I have a Rad Shack around the corner from my house....they had them in stock and work very well.

Thanks for the advice!!

Blue Skies,
JJ

Back