• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mirror Bolt 1250FA

DanFxr

Reaction score
Lost a mirror bolt the other day,anyone know the bolt size,the part # is 07130-0616B. 2011 FA cant get to a dealer for a few days.
Thanks

Lost a mirror bolt the other day,anyone know the bolt size,the part # is 07130-0616B. 2011 FA cant get to a dealer for a few days.
Thanks

That bolt is an M6 x 1.0 x 16 mm socket head cap screw, but why spend close to $4 or more for one of these bolts from the dealer, when you can go to almost any decent hardware store that has a good bolt selection and buy on for less than $1. You can also use a 20 mm long bolt as well if you can't find any 16 mm ones.

do any of you know the size of the bolt for the upper faring ? which is one piece that goes from the side and covers the headlights as well ?

I lost both sides of the bolts part number #13

any idea what size bolts is that and if I can pick it up at the hardware store ?
Thanks.

Attachments

• suzki.bandit.jpg
    suzki.bandit.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 177
do any of you know the size of the bolt for the upper faring ? which is one piece that goes from the side and covers the headlights as well ?

I lost both sides of the bolts part number #13

any idea what size bolts is that and if I can pick it up at the hardware store ?
Thanks.

Part #13 is a special M6 button head shoulder bolt that your only going to be able to pick up at the dealer. The shoulder on the bolt fits into the rubber grommets on each side of the cowling, and when tightened down the shoulder bottoms out on the mounting bracket to keep the bolt from over tightening against the rubber grommet, and the length of the shoulder on the bolt is made to work with the width of the rubber grommet.

Back