• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Oil Filter Thread Adaptor-Suzuki M50

Reaction score
First Name
Hollidayjay
Five years ago there was a man named Gordan Bales who made these adaptors to allow usage of better filters. Let me know if you have one of these for sale, or you can tell me where to find them.

Although I can't help with Balestech...
I have had no issue at all finding Suzi filters locally. Walmart, autozone, oreilly, advance auto have all had the right size. Wally almost always has Fram PH6018 in stock. As for CalSci and his oil filter rant, don't get too caught up. If it were an issue there would be dead Suzukis everywhere.

Stay away from all things Fram, quiet a few of these popping due to glued end caps, look at the cuts, skimpy on the filtration media. Super Tech is rated good, but my Wally doesn't carry em. O'really can't crossover to anything but Wix. Thanks for your response, it doesn't shed any light on finding an adaptor.

Have used hundreds of em...never seen it happen.
Mobil, wix, napa just to name a few others are also readily available.

Back