• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

V-strom riding

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
https://youtu.be/a-Ozw3yly4g

Just a test because i've got problem to put my videos on youtube.
I'll try to put something more "interesting"next time!
I wanted to show you the kind of roads we have where I live.

Nice. Did not realize y'all got to ride on the correct side of the road.
Ah ah that's correct! And that is why I don't want to drve in the UK.
Still trying to put another video!

Just put a video on my channel,not about bikes but about alligators in louisiana.

Still a bad bad image quality..really poor..may be movie maker?The real picture is so better(Go-Pro).

Last edited:
Movie maker does ok but crank up the settings if you have the cpu power. if you have an ATI or Nvidia video card use their native software to convert the video. It'll do it faster and better. Nvidia uses CUDA. If you continue using Microsoft MM when you output your video's save them to your computer for HD display at 1080P 60 hertz and then upload them to youtube. Don't use the internal uploader. I am not 100 % certain but I think it cuts the quality of your video down in order to upload it faster.

Very nice. And that is the kind of road I just love! Where exactly do you live, Thierry?

I live around the city of "toulon"between marseille and nice.

Aah, far to the south. My only "very limited" experience in France was in the Saarbruecken region, and we didn't go very far.

Back