• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Colorado Video from my 15 year old Son, very cool.

Reaction score
My 15 year old son made this video from his iPhone on our recent Colorado ride. I think it's quite good.

[ame="https://youtu.be/E00_evQ9w_Y"]Colorado 2018 - YouTube[/ame]

That was really nice..... I liked the technique of starting with something small and panning to the real subject of the clip. And the glove feeding was awesome. :clap:

Great video. I especially liked the water from the cliff wall, and the chipmunk. There must be at least a short story to share about pulling the bike back up on the road?

Quantum leap better than any video I've ever seen from a static rider or bike mounted Go-Pro. Very well done

What area is that from?

It is many of the passes around Ouray, Lake City, Silverton, and Telluride: Engineer, Corkscrew, Hurricane, California, Black Bear, Imogene, etc,...

That was a great video. I was just up there riding all that two weeks ago. We got REAL lucky with the weather and never got rained on while riding. What rain there was just did an excellent job of keeping the dust down without making everything messy or slick.

He did the whole thing from his iPhone, he had me help with a few shots that he was in himself but other than that he did it all by himself. It's amazing what these kids can do when they don't have internet access for a week.

We rode for three days out of Silverton and then moved to Almont/Taylor Park area and rode for three days. It was my third time on the ride but his first.

Great video. I especially liked the water from the cliff wall, and the chipmunk. There must be at least a short story to share about pulling the bike back up on the road?

One of the guys hit a rock and darted off the road. We just all helped to pull his bike back on the road, he wasn't hurt. The waterfall is coming down Black Bear Pass into Telluride, it comes out of the bottom of the power station.

Excellent. He has a knack for telling a story in video. Such unexpected details as focusing on the gravel were a very nice touch.

Liked the music, too. Who's the artist?

Great video there, nice work and a great looking ride too.
Thanks for sharing.

Great Video! Makes me want to go back to Colorado. Its been about 11 years. I love that area, but there isnt much of a bad area of colorado to be truthful.
Tell your son thanks for the great telling video. Job well done.

Well done.

Had a business meeting in Estes Park in July and all I could think about was how nice it would have been on my bike!

There's always next year.

nice video dale i just got back from there on the husky i bought from you .lol saw the post and said hey thats my bike nope your new one :rider::rider:

Back