• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: New Bridgestone BW501 & BW502 Tires - Super Tenere

sigeye

Reaction score
About 6-months ago, I ordered a new set of Bridgestone Battlewing 501 & 502 tires for my 2014 Super Tenere ES so I could have them as spare when my next change was due. However, I've been riding so much dirt that I will just be sticking with knobbies.

As such, I'm selling the following brand new, never mounted, and stored indoors only tires. Someone should be getting a great deal on these tires and they fit a variety of big ADV bikes.

$100 - Front Bridgestone BW-501 110/80R-19 M/C 59V
$135 - Rear Bridgestone BW-502 150/70R-17 M/C 69V

Shoot me a PM if you are interested. They are located in Georgetown, TX but I can bring them to work in Austin, TX if that is more convenient for pick up.

Last edited:
That rear tire size is not for a Tenere or any other Adv bike that I know of. Probably you just copied it down wrong I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

That rear tire size is not for a Tenere or any other Adv bike that I know of. Probably you just copied it down wrong I'm guessing.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Thanks for catching that. I had just finished a full day of riding in the heat and probably just got complacent. Corrected to 150/70-17 now.

Back