• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WANTED Swap of DR-Z400 Outside Clutch cover and left side flywheel cover

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
The previous owner (I will not mention Gixxerjasen's name) put some Thumpertalk case savers on the bike. He painted them black and used red highlight on the TT logo.

He did a great job, but it harshes my feng shui. Too much black and red on my bike. So I want to swap. I don't need the "swapped-for" covers to necessarily have case savers. My Requirement is that they be intact, and the parts that are not under where the case saver mounts looks ok.

Also, I will keep my electricals and the red aluminium plugs.

Here is what they look like:

20171120_171832.jpg

20171118_1954501.jpg

20171120_171847.jpg

20171118_1955001.jpg

Last edited:
I have what you seek.

2KDRZ_09_Acerbis-XL.jpg

$2500 and I'll throw in the rest of the bike.

Edit: ooops ... wrong pic.
I will deliver, too.

Last edited:
The previous owner (I will not mention Gixxerjasen's name) put some Thumpertalk case savers on the bike. He painted them black and used red highlight on the TT logo.

He did a great job, but it harshes my feng shui. Too much black and red on my bike. So I want to swap.

hmm, I thought I had a set, but seems I sold them at some point.
I answered your other How Too thread about removing case savers, I assume these too posts are connected.

Some masking tape and black paint would fix it right up super easy.

I WAS trying to stick with the red and black theme you started with. You should be happy I didn't get around to doing what I wanted to do. :D

Shoot Tony, that was fast. What year is yours? The older ones are darker, but I probably could stand it. Do you have a picture?

Last edited:
Some masking tape and black paint would fix it right up super easy.

I WAS trying to stick with the red and black theme you started with. You should be happy I didn't get around to doing what I wanted to do. :D

Sour grapes, sir. I like them I think it puts the theme over the top.

Back