• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard $2500 OBO -- SOLD!! --

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I am putting one more on the block. I have a 2007 C50 Boulevard. Before I got it the previous owner put about 5500 or so miles on her. I have put about 600 or so on it. I cleaned out the tank (it sat for 8 yrs outside), installed a new fuel pump, cleaned the fuel lines, changed the oil, and rear end oil. Tires look ok, ride fine. The brakes are great, it handles pretty well. I chased the fellas on a couple of rides and Mitch was worried I would drag the floorboards.

Like I say, $1900.00 OBO.

Good solid motorcycle, I just don't ride this one enough. It includes the service manual, and she got a new battery today. The cold snap killed a 9 month old Yuasa, sad, but that is the way she goes.

20180126_193350_1_.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2007 Suzuki C50 Boulevard $2500 OBO

Dang, this is a good, solid, reliable, low mileage scooter. Definitely a deal here. I did say I would accept "Best Offer". I do have a minimum I want, so take a shot.

Whats up with the front fender? Looks discolored or partially repainted?:huh:

May have a friend interested, will ask him.

Remember, this is not the best time to be selling a bike, lower demand with the colder weather. In another 2 months, it would go fast at this price.

Discolored, plastic on right side is actually sun faded from sitting outside courtesy of the previous owner. I am pretty sure it will sell. The bike is solid, I just started early, got to get retired. Thanks for helping me out, sir.

I've ridden this bike recently, it rides very well.....for a cruiser, if that's your thing. Needs a windshield at speed but Doug thinks he looks cool without it. Really, Doug never looks cool but we humor him.

Dang it, I thought I looked cool. I do have the windshield that was on it when I got it.

Yer the coolest person I know.

But I don't get to town, much.

Mitch, you and I may be out of touch with what is cool, just saying...

Talked to my friend today, he had some car repairs (hit a curb @ 50 mph) that took away his bike money.

Good luck with the sale though. People will be getting tax returns soon also, so I doubt it will last long.

Thanks, hope he fixes his damage cheaply.

Unfortunatly not. He had ~ $2000 from his tax refund that was going to be his bike money, and all of it, and then some, is now needed for the repair.

It is a 6 month old Mazda 3.
Front rim, tire, and most of the front suspension was trashed, as well as some lower valance and fender/bumper damage.
He is not mechanically inclined, and despite my recommendation of a good independent shop, has it at the dealer now.

I know another guy at work looking for a bike, but think he is looking more at a sport tourer. edit: Yup, he is wanting a sport tourer, and wanting a liter+ size bike.

Last edited:
Back