• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SHNF Service roads Sat or Sun

Martin

Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Last Name
Lide
Am thinking about taking the new bike up to SHNF and exploring the forestry service roads. I know that that is "old hat" to most of you all, but if anyone would like to meet up, call Martin at 713.562.3910. Supposed to be very pleasant both days. :rider:

Have fun. I wish I could join you but I am stuck working this weekend.

We'll be riding the eastside tails around 10am Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!!

We'll be riding the eastside tails around 10am Saturday. Stop by and introduce yourself!!

Appreciate it. If you are riding with "DrBlackbird", I'm planning to put a name with an avatar this morning and will see you there. If not, I will look forward to the introduction at another time. Enjoy a beautiful day.

Martin

How did the ride go?

I want to ride my big bike so bad but she's broke! Not having any luck, so I guess I'll put it back together and haul to a shop to sit 2-3 weeks! and $$$$'s! lol

I'll see you soon on the dirt roads.

How did the ride go?

I want to ride my big bike so bad but she's broke! Not having any luck, so I guess I'll put it back together and haul to a shop to sit 2-3 weeks! and $$$$'s! lol

I'll see you soon on the dirt roads.

Ride was real nice. Met up with Gary (DrBlackbird), Dane and Steve on the West side of 45 in SHNF and did a few forestry roads with them. Pleasant fellows. Then they got on some trails and I went over east of New Waverly in the NF and rode north on John Warren road from 150 towards Dodge Tx. Lovely ride. Stumbled across this beautiful retreat call Forest Glen.
Was planning to go to Yankees for a beer, but it was 4:30 when I got to Hunstville so I turned home. Told my wife that it was a completely relaxing and pleasant day. One of the best things I may have ever done is bought a dual sport.

If you ever want to stay on the dirt roads and sightsee...ring me up.:rider:

Martin

Ride was real nice. Met up with Gary (DrBlackbird), Dane and Steve on the West side of 45 in SHNF and did a few forestry roads with them. Pleasant fellows. Then they got on some trails and I went over east of New Waverly in the NF and rode north on John Warren road from 150 towards Dodge Tx. Lovely ride. Stumbled across this beautiful retreat call Forest Glen.
Was planning to go to Yankees for a beer, but it was 4:30 when I got to Hunstville so I turned home. Told my wife that it was a completely relaxing and pleasant day. One of the best things I may have ever done is bought a dual sport.

If you ever want to stay on the dirt roads and sightsee...ring me up.:rider:

Martin

:rider:

Back