• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TX- TYLER (SMITH, HENDERSON, VAN ZANDT CO) TIRE CHANGING

thrill-billy85

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Come on over to the shop, and lets get that rubber swapped out.

I live 20 minutes west of Tyler, on TX31

512-673-2991

Now I find this! :giveup:

I just finished changing both of mine, after almost seriously getting hurt trying it about a month ago! :argh:

Maybe next time. :trust:

(Oh, BTW, I'm on the East side of Tyler.)

We're still just inside the Tyler city limits, but in the Chapel Hill school district.

So, part of our taxes goes to Tyler,part to Chapel Hill. :roll:

Now I find this! :giveup:

I just finished changing both of mine, after almost seriously getting hurt trying it about a month ago! :argh:

Maybe next time. :trust:

(Oh, BTW, I'm on the East side of Tyler.)

^^^ What he said, almost exactly, except for the minor ding in my right finger finger knuckle due, apparently, to my not reading the instructions on the BNPTT, and only one tire, and it wasn't mine, and ... and ... and ...

I'm ~50mi ESE of Tyler, in the NW corner of Nac County, and the MRP tire change stand w/bead breaker makes it a LOT easier on old creaky knees. I could maybe bring that and the BNPTT and the Mark Parnes balancer to somewhere if someone wanted to host a Tire Change Academy. I also have the adapter to the stand for quad tires/wheels if anyone needs to do one of those.

Now, let's see if I can fix the pinch flat on that Mitas E07 on the SMC's fat rear wheel. Or just shove a new tube in and fix the tube later.

Y'all have a great wknd - I'll be down at Sterling Ranch, hopefully in time for Movie Night.

Back