• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Best helmet design ever

I like it. I'd probably get "Dad, you're a dork." if I had one. I've gotten that numerous times although less now that they're mothers themselves. :)

So 34.6% of the time a full face helmet saves the day... or face. Where's Tourmeister?

Well technically it saves the area a few inches in front of the face... but some presumably large portion of that 34.6% would probably have resulted in facial impact.

I am a bit surprised that the numbers aren't hi-vis yellow..

Well technically it saves the area a few inches in front of the face... but some presumably large portion of that 34.6% would probably have resulted in facial impact.

I am a bit surprised that the numbers aren't hi-vis yellow..

Helmets are now so great gazoo big. if you rolling on the ground, the helmet everywhere will get beat up good.

That is the latest design of the ICON helmets. There is a complete story behind that design. The percentages displayed on each section represents the likelihood of that section taking an impact in a crash. The design has managed to grab quite a few eyeballs off lately. I managed to buy this helmet a few days back online at a great discount. Take a peek here to check out the amazing price!

Last edited:
Back