• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to Forum from Dallas area

Reaction score
Great Forum - TWT!! Thanks for all the info!! Keep it coming!

Been riding KTM for several years. Enjoy every minute of it. Lower back is not so good anymore. Need to make the switch from off road to DP or cruising!

Welcome. I am sure many will recommend the VStrom to you. They will assimilate you.

Welcome to the site Kev! :wave:

I don't know about other folks, but I have found cruiser style bikes with the feet forward to be hard on my lower back. That is one of the reasons I like the DP bikes like the GSs, KTM 990's and other "adventure" bikes. They are also easy on the knees ;-)

Aloha nice to have another rider on board. What kind of KTM do you have? Must post pictures or suffer endless ribbing. When you get your enduro come join in on a pie run or meet and greet. Several every month don't be shy. Make sure to check out the off topic section in the forum area and all the fantastic info and such. KP

Welcome to the site Kev! :wave:

I don't know about other folks, but I have found cruiser style bikes with the feet forward to be hard on my lower back. That is one of the reasons I like the DP bikes like the GSs, KTM 990's and other "adventure" bikes. They are also easy on the knees ;-)

I have lower back issues as well. Cruisers don't do me well. Just like sitting in an office chair all day with bad posture. Kills my back. Stretching and excersises help. Find a good chiropractor and continue on the fun. I have a KTM300 as well as a V-strom. Love to have a 950 or a 990. Maybe someday after I get the wife a new ride.

Back