• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Houston

Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Armenta
Well I like to say Hi to every one and introduce myself. I'm Frank and I ride a Vstar 1100 classic 04. I bought after I came back from Iraq in 04. I was active army for 6 years and then I got out and joined the National Guard in 03. Yup the guard took me to war. Well thats all for now.

welcome to the board. which part of Houston are you in? we've got members all over Houston and in many of the outlying cities too.

Thank you for your years of service to our country.

Welcome and thanks for your service!

Frank,

:welcome: to the TWT family. Hope to meet you in the future on a ride or for pie. There are several active/former military guys here. My SO "Rainmaker" being one of them. :patriot: I'm an Army brat myself. :-P

Frank -

I also welcome you to the site and thank you for your service. My wife and I are on our way to Ft. Benning, GA to see our son (also on the board as Macktruckturner) get promoted to SGT on Monday. I really respect you folks who have stepped up. Ride safely.

Back