• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from San Marcos

sparky

Reaction score
First Name
Peyton
Last Name
Sparks
Howdy. Hope to see y'all around the hill country. I ride a 2005 Honda ST 1300 and live in San Marcos.

Howdy Sparky! Welcome to the site :wave:

Check the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events section as the San Marcos area people are trying to get a regular bike night going.

Hi guy welcome to the group. Looks like another rider close to home

You will have to hook up with us sometime soon.

Any of you fellas have some favorite sections between SanMarcos and Luckenbach? ...or the other direction? I'm West bound from around Houston enroute to HarvestClassic.org on 19th or 20th of October on Ducati ST looking for some twisties. The 330's are already on my route map.

Many thanks!

Welcom, Sparky. These guys are kind and help with what ever you may need. I live in Mullin, Tx and looking for someone to saddle up with. It will be a little bit before I can but when I do, I will look ya up, thanks sdw.

Welcome! PM me and lets ride some time.:rider:

Back