• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Stafford

Reaction score
I actually think I regestered here a few years ago, don't remember having such a good dirt section then! I trailride a DRZ400e and an XR250r with my 13yr old mostly in the SHNF and sometimes Cherokee CP. I also ride out at Pelican Island in Galveston sometimes when its dry enough,as I spend alot of time in Jamica Beach. Always looking for new people to ride with,but rarely can make wknd. rides as I work sat.-wed. 2nd shift. I usually ride the forest wed. and fri. mornings and have the place to myself!

I'm right near Stafford, but technically my address is in Houston.
I work evenings (2pm-11pm) so maybe we can get some morning rides together.

howdy and welcome.

there's places on Pelican Island to do some off-road riding?
who knew!

I thought that username looked familiar when I was looking over recent registrations :ponder: Welcome back to the site! The DS and Dirt sections have really taken off in the last year or so.

Thanx for the welcome,Yes Pelican is good for riding,for now... BP is thinking of building a refinary or gas plant there and that will be that.
Scott,you may remember me from HSN a few years back, I had a blue VFR750 then.
A few thumbs from pelican...
th_71101_113674914309.png
th_70978_113674898693.png
th_70957_113674792965.png
th_71120_113675176581.jpg

Welcome to the site or welcome back.

There is a few more of us dirty folks around here now. Might have to try and make it out to one of your Wednesday rides. I work shift work so I too am not always available for a weekend ride.

Back