• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

WTB Dakar

Wick

Reaction score
Looking to get back into the Dual Sport riding. A Dakar is calling my name but something similar may sway me.

Whatcha got?

Thanks, I saw that one but not quite what I'm looking for. I won't be needing a 10 gallon tank.

What I thought too - bit excessive & probably hard to live with. Maybe he still has the original? You'd probably get decent money for that tank on ebay.

eafe1e11dfb9dc39aaa469e6218b2ce0.jpg

$7500 and you can have this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the only thing that makes it a Dakar model though is the sticker. But for $2800 seems like a deal.
Posted via Mobile Device

For that kinda cash I want to see it in person. I love the red, white and blue!

Dakars are a little more than a sticker. I would consider GS however.

That kind of cash it's only $2800 I don't think it could get much cheaper.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the only thing that makes it a Dakar model though is the sticker. But for $2800 seems like a deal.
Posted via Mobile Device
Great deal for what it is. The stickers scream Dakar, but the taller suspension and 21" front wheel are part of the package too. FWIW

The tank on the first one alone was $2k. They are nice and give that extra range at 60+mpg to do any TAT and distance riding. Specially down south.

What about my baby? Make me an offer if you are interested.

2005 F650GS ....she is ready
Two set of wheels, one street (Metzeler-like new) and the ones in the picture (with 200 miles on it)

Terlingua2014a.jpg

Back