• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #147: Nature Reclaiming (ASSIGNMENT)

Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Chesley
Out running about the country side I see many old things starting to be reclaimed by nature. Let's have some photos on this.
This assignment will close at MIDNIGHT/2400, Monday February 9 , 2015

Specifics:
1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!
2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.
3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.
4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight/2400, Monday, February 9, 2015.

22%20Abandon%20Edgery%20LA%20.jpg

One I saw yesterday on a backroad while chasing the OST to the Texas border on the KLR.

Hmm, I wonder what this one looks like now?

IMG_3024-1.jpg

Or this:

IMG_3016.jpg

I may just have to go find them again. And some new things too.

Cool place I rode by one time that nature has called dibs on.

Img_0863.jpg

Img_0865.jpg

Img_0857.jpg

Tons of ideas on this one, now I just need to remember to take the shots :headbang:

Desert Skys I saw a truck like that somewheres down a lonely back road with a tree growing out of the engine compartment about 4 inches thick. Knowing it had been there a while. Just can't remember where I was without a camera or even a cell phone. Should of marked it on my GPS or at least save the track file.

This looks like a good excuse to go toodle down some back roads with a camera.

I'm good with extending this another week if all agree.

With Marti Gras parades and my roamings I took near 250 photos this weekend. come on guy's Know you can do it.

Doh! I stopped and got my picture on Sunday, processed it, and then forgot to upload it. You can't win if you don't play. However, if you are extending, I'll post up now. Feel free to ignore if we aren't extending.

Desert Skys I saw a truck like that somewheres down a lonely back road with a tree growing out of the engine compartment about 4 inches thick. Knowing it had been there a while. Just can't remember where I was without a camera or even a cell phone. Should of marked it on my GPS or at least save the track file.

There used to be an old B model Mack over on FM646 that had a Tallow tree growing up through the frame. It sure would make a good candidate for this project. Don't know if it is still there though.

I'm good with extending this another week if all agree.

With Marti Gras parades and my roamings I took near 250 photos this weekend. come on guy's Know you can do it.

I'm good with extending. The more, the merrier. :mrgreen:

After a message with Scott, and, I really don't like the judging part. Tracker made it easy for me. Thanks guy. Love that pic though.

Back