• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

CHANGE OF VENUE! Crazy Bob's Pie Run Campout (Jan 29, 30 & 31)

Im out, gf got into a car accident so now i have to take care of her for a while. Maybe next time.

Bout to leave the house, see yall in a few hours.........

Is there a generalized idea of group generalized whereabouts at the time of lunching? I figure since I'm out-and-back I might as well consider this pie-run-lite.

Well I got held up due to work, so getting a late start. I'm not even going to bother bringing a bike at this point.

Well I got held up due to work, so getting a late start. I'm not even going to bother bringing a bike at this point.
With the rain, you'll probably have more fun without the bikes anyway.

Princess is getting berated by allergies at this point. Hoping she is feeling better by this time tomorrow so I can bring her with.

With the rain, you'll probably have more fun without the bikes anyway.

Princess is getting berated by allergies at this point. Hoping she is feeling better by this time tomorrow so I can bring her with.

mountain cedar, the rain will wash it out of the air, till then Allegra+whiskey.

Is there a generalized idea of group generalized whereabouts at the time of lunching? I figure since I'm out-and-back I might as well consider this pie-run-lite.

lunching would be in Hico at the koffee Kup

Loading up as we speak. The little misses will be home around 5:30 and we will hit the road. Should be there around 10 pm or so. See you all this evening.

Life sometimes is funny. Just went out to load the KLR up which I just rode on Monday. Rear tire flat! Located a very large staple in it. Guess Someone is telling me not to waste my time loading it with the 20% chance of sun. Guess I'll have a blast without it. Bringing washer set, backgammon, cards. Guess I'll load some poker chips also. Oh yes, a few choice cigars. Will bring a few to share.

Life sometimes is funny. Just went out to load the KLR up which I just rode on Monday. Rear tire flat! Located a very large staple in it. Guess Someone is telling me not to waste my time loading it with the 20% chance of sun. Guess I'll have a blast without it. Bringing washer set, backgammon, cards. Guess I'll load some poker chips also. Oh yes, a few choice cigars. Will bring a few to share.
Duct tape the inner tube... Its a KLR, it will actually improve the value! LMFAO
Sucks to hear that though. Look forward to the games though. Should keep us busy while we huddle together under the shelter.

I am going to stop in Meridian at the cactus Grill for dinner. Any needs from Meridian that I can bring to the campground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gate here at the campground locks at 10:00. For any late comers the gate code is 6573

he speaks truth...
37287.jpg

Loud brakes save lives.

Meat is thaw-nating for tomorrow. I will leave out 2-3 pm tomorrow. If you need me to bring anything, Bob has my number.

Twas a good escape from the daily routine. I stopped at Meridian for a bite to eat.

2d0f11028b01c144a54ccba7675ba1d4.jpg

I then continued to camp central at Meridian State Park. Once I had arrived and set up camp, I joined the usual suspects and a few newcomers.

16d13937141466b3623898d3ca6d2956.jpg

cc5d3720f9872b23ade43c7be6ae5bed.jpg

2fc04f5b35d4739bde6fd28b62d40f42.jpg

Roosterman, GL 1800, NotElbowNose, 4jranch

43f2de615dbdeab765690d79df2878c1.jpg

NotElbowNose, 4jranch, IndyRC, Zephyr

1cba8a96031da7b06309f379abc22b17.jpg

Shovel, 4jranch's better half, KamLeeR

92b24c4b621e43728958a40ea7485e0d.jpg

The Homeless Trio (member number three was snoozing in the RV)

cf1b997427e467ad584a8b8bcc4ab201.jpg

Not pictured, but present on friday night: GL1800 wife, RockmanTX, phsablue and wife

It was good to get out again and rough it. Thank you to the Homeless Trio for the logistics, and it was good to fellowship with everyone.

Last edited:
Back