• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2001 Suzuki SV650S

McRuss

Reaction score
First Name
Russ
Last Name
Locke
I'm selling my SV650S. I bought it to commute to Bandera but will no longer be doing the daily commute. And this is a YOUNG person's bike! My 71 year old body doesn't care for the sport rider's position that it requires but it is a blast to ride.

Check out the photos and more information at Craig's:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/5155281726.html

Contact me at wtrrtw at yahoo dot com
or call 830-six 88-3417 between 8:30 am and 2:30 pm

These are great bikes. We had one just like this for my wife and I would often take it out to ride. They just have a serious fun factor! They have been extremely popular for use as track bikes as well. Personally, I like this generation over the more angular styling of the later generation. This would make an excellent bike for new or experienced riders.

Good points Oh Mighty Tourmeister! When I bought this one, I wanted the older model specifically for the better looking frame. If I were younger, I'd seriously consider making it into a track bike.

I had a "2nd gen" and loved it. There was something very satisfying about passing much "faster" bikes in the turns at track days. :D

Back