• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 KTM 450 EXCR

Reaction score
I'm gonna regret this, but here goes. Dirt wheels, tires,brake bracket, etc included. Change it back in an afternoon.

2008 KTM 450 EXC, registered, inspected, street legal.
3267 miles, 123.6 hours. May go up.
Mods include
Shark fin
Acerbis tank (stock? tank included)
fastway pegs
pro billet rack
windshield
Seat Concepts seat
ARC levers
Doubletake mirrors
skid plate
steering stabilizer
KTM briefcase
Giant Loop tank bag
I'm sure I've forgotten more than one

This model is known for an oil migration problem, this one does NOT have it. Change the transmission oil, it looks like it came out of the bottle.

Previous owner kept immaculate records which will be included. My maintenance records also included, they're not as detailed but they are comprehensive.

Needs a bath.

20180920_071349-XL.jpg

20180920_071456-XL.jpg

20180920_071237-XL.jpg

20180920_071313-XL.jpg

Starts every time, after the carb fills back up from being drained at end of previous use.

Motard setup, while probably not for everyone is more fun than the law allows. It's loud, obnoxious, and gets lots of looks. Corners like it's on rails.

$4250, cash talks, trades considered(nothing in mind)
located in Waco TX.

That bike would be a LOT of fun in Western North Carolina on all the side roads around the Blue Ridge Parkway :twisted:

Back