• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Aziz Light!

Reaction score
At the back of the pack and out of the dust
My latest Lucas experience reminded me that I need some off road lights. The blue sky wish list includes thimble size, no power drain and lights the world like 50 suns. Practically I'll work with less - something in the 2", 10 watt 1000 lumen range. Baja Designs products have some promise and so does Vision.

Any suggestions? Lighting like computers is changing fast, so observations on recent installations is most appreciated. Halogen is out.

Thanks
m

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvwd13F_1Gs"]The Fifth Element - Aziz Light! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Meriden,

Take a look a these... Super Cheap and do a good job. I say this as a guy that also has Clearwater ERIKA's on my GSA, these are not as good as the Clearwaters... But they are not bad either.

I have the larger round and square ones that I picked up for next to nothing during a golden box buy one day that are in my garage and will be used. I have the smaller rectangular ones on the back of my truck to supplement the factory reverse lighting.

i-2ggGH7J-XL.jpg

i-b9Wdskb-XL.jpg

i-g8GXJQ6-XL.jpg

i-2Gx3cKK-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Wow guys, thanks for the quick replies. Any moisture problems? That seems to be the main complaint on Amazon. If there is a water, I'll crash in it, so it is likely that one will get submerged at some point. At $18 I'm thinking of buying two sets so I'll have a spare.

I haven't noticed any water intrusion yet, but I have only had them since April. I have driven from houston to dallas/fort worth a couple of times back in May when we were getting all that rain. That was several hours of dang near immersion from the amount of spray they were exposed to where I have them mounted under my bumper.

I have nothing to add except I had to come in here simply because that's one of my favorite movies.

Mmmm, Milla.

I haven't noticed any water intrusion yet, but I have only had them since April. I have driven from houston to dallas/fort worth a couple of times back in May when we were getting all that rain. That was several hours of dang near immersion from the amount of spray they were exposed to where I have them mounted under my bumper.

Okay, I'm sold. Placing an order today.

I have nothing to add except I had to come in here simply because that's one of my favorite movies.

Mmmm, Milla.

Multipass!

Okay, I'm sold. Placing an order today.

Multipass!

Mike, let me know how they work. Those deer last weekend spooked us and cemented the idea that TD and I need some "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" lights on our scoots.

If you're looking for something low-profile Cirius USA is making a highway light that mounts to a crash bar/guard. More aimed at the cruiser market but I'd bet this group could find a way to use them on a dual sport engine cage (though I think they're designed for 1.25" bars.) They do come in black (but it's a gloss black.)

https://www.ciriususa.com/

I'm sure there are similar products out there aimed at the dual sport market.

Mike, let me know how they work. Those deer last weekend spooked us and cemented the idea that TD and I need some "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" lights on our scoots.

PM coming.

OOPS - make that an answering post. :rofl:

Last edited:
I have a set of Vision-X lights, NIB, around here somewhere. Was gonna use them for Baja but then went with BD XL Pro (top-of-the-line) direct replacement for the EXC's OEM light/mask.

Also have two sets of GS/GSA driving/fog lights, not NIB.

Part payment for the stairs?

I'll be coming to SW H-town next Tuesday or Wednesday to retrieve Gus.

I have a set of Vision-X lights, NIB, around here somewhere. Was gonna use them for Baja but then went with BD XL Pro (top-of-the-line) direct replacement for the EXC's OEM light/mask.

Also have two sets of GS/GSA driving/fog lights, not NIB.

Part payment for the stairs?

I'll be coming to SW H-town next Tuesday or Wednesday to retrieve Gus.

Pics please...

Duke, that's an amazing price. Will the coating stand up to weather?

I've had mine on for six months, including all of the rainy weather we had this year, commuting every day, and they are still working and bright as can be. I don't use them when riding during the day so they don't get a huge amount of use, but they're effective. For the price, now that all of the wiring and mounts are in place, I could swap in a new pair in 20 minutes or so- $20 every year for disposable LED lights isn't a bad price at all, and if they last longer than that, bonus!

Back