• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Revit vs Klim Jacket

kubotamiketx

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Morisoli
I want to upgrade an old Joe Rocket textile jacket to a newer 4 seasons jacket and was thinking of Revit or Klim. The price for a higher end one is pretty steep so I want to try and research what others like or don't like.

I am a big guy, 6' 250 lbs typically wear XL or XXL depending.

I like the idea of a 4 seasons jacket, but worry about the heat. My Joe Rocket is not very water proof and gets pretty darn warm soon as you stop. If I have to lift, push or drag my bike very far in spring time I start dripping, summer would be insane.

The marketing for things like the new Revit Dominator is pretty cool, but for $1200 bucks is this the way to go, or am I better off getting a cheaper Textile for colder weather and mesh for warmer?

Take this upcoming weekend for example, we want to go ride but they are calling for rain Saturday and maybe Sunday. Is a cheaper jacket with a removable Gortex liner the way to go or Gortex jacket???

I have the Revit Sand II jacket and pants and like them a lot. Check it out.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I have the Klim Latitude and three years in it still looks and functions like new. This particular jacket is not a 4 season TX jacket, at least for me. Anything above about 85 and I'm just not happy unless I am in full mesh.

But quality wise, I haven't found one thing to gripe about with my Klim jacket.

Back