• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

V-Strom Luggage rack accessories

Reaction score
Two questions:
1. Anyone familiar with the Shad SH-33 top case? Especially about specifics for installing on the stock luggage rack of a 2006 V-Strom (650cc). Have read conflicting info. on attachment: some folks attach the accompanying plate to the stick rack, others ordered a 'brace' that they claim is required. Any experiences here?

TIA

Last edited:
I have a giant loop Columbia that I think is fantastic. accessible from both ends.

I have a giant loop Columbia that I think is fantastic. accessible from both ends.
The luggage on the back rack has to be compatible with the existing panniers already on the bike. The loop would not. :)
The Shad case will be specifically for short trips and for storing my helmet.

Shad 33 rear top case

Two questions:
1. Anyone familiar with the Shad SH-33 top case? Especially about specifics for installing on the stock luggage rack of a 2006 V-Strom (650cc). Have read conflicting info. on attachment: some folks attach the accompanying plate to the stick rack, others ordered a 'brace' that they claim is required. Any experiences here?

Anyone with experience with these rear top cases??

Back