• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

June 7-10 Ozark Mountain RAT Raid (TRIUMPH)

Reaction score
The 2018 Ozark Mountain Rat Raid will be June 7-10. Registration is usually $40 per person. The registration got you some swag and dinner on Saturday night. And alot of door prizes..!
It will be at the HUB in Harrison Arkansas, which is a motorcycle hotel and diner. You can stay there or in Harrison at one of the local hotels.

Last year my wife, Jennifer, and I were the only ones from Texas. This year I would like to have a large group from Texas. I am asking every Triumph owner in the North Texas area to join me for some fantastic riding in the Ozark Mountains. If you have never been there, then you are missing the crown jewel of mountain riding and scenery. The roads are fantastic and the people are very friendly.

Last year I had to buy two extra bags to mount to my bike to get home with all of the door prizes that I won. We absolutely had a blast..even with the rain we experienced.

This year I will be going up on Friday and riding back on Sunday morning. Again I am inviting everyone from North Texas to join me in representing Texas at this years Raid.

If you are interested, email me at dohertycm8251@gmail.com . I will keep in touch with everyone...via Facebook or email... and keep you posted on when the registration becomes active and a list of who all will be riding from Texas.

For the Ride!

Chris

Well it can be dirty if you want to choose a dual sport trail to ride. There are a bunch of trails in the area. But want to generate interest in the Tiger community..

Miles and miles of primitive gravel and dirt roads to ride in this area. I live 30 miles north of The Hub.

And the road riding is the best in the Midwest region!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Hello... Check out The Hub website and on FB

They announced this week they are closing the end of December and will not reopen again.....forever.

Chris - I sent you an email.
Mike

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Interested and riding my Tiger 1050, so on-road only for me. Any hotel recommendations?

They are working on it now. The hub is now closed. So stay tuned...when the details are worked out I will pass them along.

https://www.ozarkratraid.com/

The Rat Raid has started its registration. The hotel this year will be the Quality Inn in Harrison Arkansas.

Some of the best roads in the area are here in the Ozarks.. If you have a Triumph come join us!

I am riding up on Friday from Dallas and Riding back on Sunday. Its a good Trip.

Back