• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

18438 TX-105, Montgomery, TX 77356

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180412-163548.jpg
    Screenshot_20180412-163548.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 149
Six bikes at bike night! 10 people. Some even had a salad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh, sounds like I missed a good Bike Night. I’m over in Austin ... had my ‘66 BMW with the sidecar invited to exhibit in the Revival Cycle “Handbuilt Show” here for MotoGP weekend. If anyone is coming to MotoGP, and gets a chance, stop by ... it’s at a different venue this year, the Austin American Statesman, 305 S. Congress Ave. (right by the bridge where the bat community is). And from seeing some of the exhibits as the show was being assembled today, there is some REALLY COOL stuff.

Oh, sounds like I missed a good Bike Night. I’m over in Austin ... had my ‘66 BMW with the sidecar invited to exhibit in the Revival Cycle “Handbuilt Show” here for MotoGP weekend. If anyone is coming to MotoGP, and gets a chance, stop by ... it’s at a different venue this year, the Austin American Statesman, 305 S. Congress Ave. (right by the bridge where the bat community is). And from seeing some of the exhibits as the show was being assembled today, there is some REALLY COOL stuff.

I sure wish I could get over there for that! I am stuck being on call for work this weekend as my folks are heading out of town for the next week. If any of you go, take pics!

Great seeing/meeting everyone last night.

Anyone recommend any good rides/roads in the area?

Likely in-town tonight (barring a last-minute trip to Nashville).
Where we going? I am not going to suggest a place because there is a 1% chance I won't be there.

Back