• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mom needs a little help.

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Jeter
My 83 year old Mom had a heart attack last Saturday morning and has been in intensive care since then. She's sort of holding her own but I'm not sure she will make it. So if you guys don't mind, how about sending a few good thoughts and prayers her and my way. I'm one of the children in the family that has to make a decision to keep her going or not and I know if and when that time comes it's going to be hard so thanks in advance.
Jack

If possible, I would spend some time talking with her about making that decision if you have not already done so. Meanwhile, we'll pray for you.

I've been the son who had to make the same decision; I deeply empathize with you. We'll be praying for you. The choice you make will be the right one. Blessings.

Here's hoping things turn out for the best.

Mom has actually made some improvement this morning. They have taken her off the nitric oxide,cut her oxygen down to 5% and are weaning her off some of the medications. These are small steps but at least they are in the right direction.
Thank God and thank you guys for the prayer.

I've been the son who had to make the same decision; I deeply empathize with you. We'll be praying for you. The choice you make will be the right one. Blessings.

Ditto, I will pray for your Mother and also for you so if the time comes for a decision you will be at peace..

May God Bless your Mother and your Family.

Thanks to all the TWTEX members that prayed for my Mom and my family. She passed today at 5:58 PM. I think she is in a much better place now. Once again thanks from the bottom of my heart. My old heart is broken but I know there are better days to come.

So sorry to hear about her passing. Yes, I'm sure it will get better with time.

Back