• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

prayer request

hurts like heck. nice maroon cast. :mrgreen: surgery went as best expected. It's solely in the Physician's hands now.

Well then, we will pray for a good outcome. How long will you be in the cast?

That shouldn't be too bad. The funk inside the cast will just be getting started :-P

update.
I'm now in a removable cast and back in the hardware business. :)
2011-03-07%2010.19.41.jpg

The range of motion is much less than I'd hoped, about 10% of normal versus the 50% I'd hoped for/understood. The hardware stays in much longer than I'd hoped, too--Thanksgiving/Christmas.
I'd like to say I have as good an attitude as Frank does about his ankle, but I don't. That's my biggest prayer request--my attitude.

Is it the hardware that is limiting movement? Is the hardware permanent?

Well, Daniel usually reminds me to keep you on our list each night when I ask the kids who we need to pray for before bed. We'll pray specifically for improved range of motion. Keep us posted.

Thanks, Scott. And thank Daniel for me. The prayers of a righteous man accomplisheth much, even young men.

Back