• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Krzeszkiewicz
2018 Katy Bike Night - Wednesdays @ 7

At the Original Marini's Empanada House

3522 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450

In the strip center behind the Walgreen's on the NW corner of Mason and Westheimer.

Last edited:
How about this week? Or too soon after the holidays?

I need some adult contact. I've OD'd on grandkid chaos and noise.

One my New Years resolution is to meet up with more TWT folks and would like to attend! However I will not be available until Jan 11, will this work?

I can make it this week. First empanadas of the New Year...:eat:

I'm out this week... Gotta bottle wine... ;-)

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to make it too at least one of these this year.

I'm out this week... Gotta bottle wine... ;-)

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to try to make it too at least one of these this year.

Would be good to see you, period. I'm guessing your vines have matured and are now making full sized grapes? Did you ever get around to building the tasting room? Post up the info on your premises, I can't remember where it's at.

One my New Years resolution is to meet up with more TWT folks and would like to attend! However I will not be available until Jan 11, will this work?

Possibly, just check in each week to see if anyone is interested in going. It's not a definite weekly thing. Sometimes it goes a few weeks depending on what people are up to in their personal lives.

Sorry I had some things to get ready for a ds ride. Will make the next one. Miss not being there��

Would be good to see you, period. I'm guessing your vines have matured and are now making full sized grapes? Did you ever get around to building the tasting room? Post up the info on your premises, I can't remember where it's at.
Lost 50% of the vineyard in the first 3 years to weather related issues (WAY TOO MUCH RAIN). We're salvaging what we can this winter and starting over in the spring... On the other side - we're making all of our wines on site now (just having to import the grapes from other vineyards). Tasting room is complete and we have 8 wines to choose from right now - with 2 new ones "in the tanks" that will be ready for release in a couple of months. We're "remodeling" the building this month - new patio cover and cold rated 10x12 door going in. Come on out and see us! Directions are in the link in my sig... :zen:

I am glad to see the Bike Night resurgence is carrying over to 2017. I am not sure about this week, but if I can't make it, I should be there next week.

Lost 50% of the vineyard in the first 3 years to weather related issues (WAY TOO MUCH RAIN). We're salvaging what we can this winter and starting over in the spring... On the other side - we're making all of our wines on site now (just having to import the grapes from other vineyards). Tasting room is complete and we have 8 wines to choose from right now - with 2 new ones "in the tanks" that will be ready for release in a couple of months. We're "remodeling" the building this month - new patio cover and cold rated 10x12 door going in. Come on out and see us! Directions are in the link in my sig... :zen:

Maybe a RTTW is in order.
We need to find a Saturday where you are not traveling and we will try to get a group to visit.

Maybe a RTTW is in order.
We need to find a Saturday where you are not traveling and we will try to get a group to visit.

I'm up for that but noticed his events page is quite full for a while.

I'm up for that but noticed his events page is quite full for a while.
We're generally at a festival somewhere most every weekend. Those are generally on Saturdays though. We'll be in Aransas Pass this weekend - which is a two day event - but those only happen once a month and then not every month. We have another 2 day in February, but none in March. Point is - Sunday's are generally open. :rider:

Not really up for going tonight myself. Feeling lazy.

Back