• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: WEST/CENTRAL HOUSTON DUAL-SPORT MEET UP

...But we do need to start planning to enter a team from W/CHDSMUP for next years LAB2LV.

What's that?

Okay, we're meeting at Pappy's again tonight at 7pm. Pappy's is on the south side of Katy Frwy (I-10) between Campbell and Bingle/Voss. Hope to see you there!

I'm out. Just back late last night from a few days of Mexico beach and Mexican beer. Lots of catch up work to do.

_

Okay, it's Wednesday again! Who is up for joining us at 7pm tonight? :eat3:

Travel Diva :flip:

Howdy. Do y'all ride DS after the meet, or is this just to meet and chat? I might like to possibly attend a meet sometime, maybe. If I can find time. But I'd rather ride my street bike if it's just a meet.

Howdy IndyRC,

We're a relatively new group and so far all we've done is meet and eat. However, we're planning a progressive meet & greet soon - kind of the DS version of a pub crawl - riding to several different restaurants over the course of the evening. We do plan to organize a ride now and then and are attempting to get our numbers up before announcing it. Currently attendees ride whichever bike they want... or cage it. We don't judge.

Usually meet at Live Oak Grill on Hempstead Hwy at 7pm unless we change the location. Just check thread on Wednesdays to see what we're up to.

Hope you can join us!

Howdy. Do y'all ride DS after the meet, or is this just to meet and chat? I might like to possibly attend a meet sometime, maybe. If I can find time. But I'd rather ride my street bike if it's just a meet.

Thanks for the info. Tonight might could work for me, but I won't know until later for sure.

Great hope to see you there!

Post up if you're joining us tonight so we can save enough seats!

:flip:

My6 is working a little OT tonight and will probably come by later straight from work. I'm riding over at 7pm. See you all there!

Travel Diva

:flip:

Nice turn out at the Live Oak last night. Silver Bullet, Travel Diva, Wilderness Rider, Not Elbow Nose, IndyRC and My6 showed up. The weather was nice so we started out on the patio but the band got loud and mosquitoes were hanging around, so we moved inside to visit and watch Ice Track Racing. Good times!

Check the thread next Wednesday for location and post up if you're joining us. Sometimes we get a wild hair and try a new place. Otherwise, we meet at the Live Oak Grill on Hempstead Hwy.

Toni and I had a great time. We enjoyed meeting everybody and chatting. Thanks for having us.

It was great meeting you both! Glad you came out to join us!

Wednesday afternoon again! Who's up for joining us tonight?

I'm out. To be honest I forgot the day since the weekend and more was consumed with RTB. At home but in the middle of cooking up some Filipino food so can't make it. But hey if you want to try some Adobo balun-balunan come and meet here. I have cold Rolling Rock and a bottle of Cabernet Savignon,

_

Sounds great SilverBullet but I can't ride that far. ;)

Well I guess tonight I'll stay home since no one is planning to be there. We'll see you next week.

Ride safely!

Travel Diva

Well, Wilderness rider I was about to cancel because no one posted that they were showing up.

Wilderness Rider, if you are heading over to Live Oak, I'll head over too.

It's Wednesday night and from all reports, NOT a good night to ride to a meetup. Who all is planning to come out tonight?

Rainy, wet, dark, rush hour traffic and a little cold; not my ideal riding conditions for Houston freeways. If I took the cage and left now happy hour would be over by the time I got there. Gonna pass this week.

_

Back