• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

1-2-3 Farm To Market Roads in Sequential Order Game!

Dang! Two weeks ago I was riding down FM1 in deep East Texas and didn't take a picture.

No worries, Duke already got FM1, he just needs to relink the photo. We're needing FM10 to get the ball rolling again.

OK, here's yet another suggestion for management of this effort......

DixonDuke should most probably post the target list on the FIRST POST/FIRST PAGE of ALL the ones we are after much like I did for the group Everywhere project. As the signs/bikes are photographed and posted IN ORDER, Duke would edit the first post by placing the persons name who FIRST POSTED the next picture. That way, the list stays current, everyone knows what road is next and you can plan on where you'll post yours.

For grins, Duke should then take a copy of the picture, name the file numerically and stick them in a folder somewhere in the deep recesses of his hard-drive. When they are all done, burn a CD and give it to Chuck telling him he's got another video edit project to do. :eek2:

This is a large undertaking to manage because there are so many, but I think it's possible with some 'administration' if Duke is willing. The key is posting the targets and staying on top of them as they are posted.

Thoughts?

No worries.

I will set up a gallery in my SmugMug that can hold all the pictures that are put in, and will try to update as best I can.

Now Then.... Since you got that ABS error fixed up, have you been to Panola county lately? We are needing FM10 to get this ball rolling again. :-P

OK Folks, I have created a gallery in my Smugmug to capture all of the photos.

FM1 - dixonduke
353241279_dc2sJ-L.jpg

FM2 - dixonduke
353241256_hVJu9-M.jpg

FM3 - NEEDED

FM4 - 1TallTXn
353239900_jdFyj-L.jpg

FM5 - Gilk51
353239889_BnPQh-L.jpg

FM6 - NEEDED

FM7 - N/A

FM8 - Gilk51
353239875_ZRa6u-L.jpg

FM9 - 1TallTXn
353239919_UzwqT-L.jpg

FM10-

We need FM3 & FM6 to get caught up and then we are on to FM10.

Last edited:
Nice, Duke! :thumb:

Maybe we can tweak Cagiva549 (FM3) and pbureau69 (FM6) to re-post their pichers since they got credit for them...

Good to see this moving again :thumb:

Now, somebody go get FM10. I'm heading to TN in October and I could get it then, but surely somebody can ride it before then!

Oh ya, I'll go ahead and volunteer to put the video together at the end unless Master Chuck would like to do it again.

Seems like a better than average reason to travel about to me...

For clarification...per "game rules" we're posting them in sequence - so no going to any until the previous is posted?? Or can we take pictures as we travel and then post'em as they come up? Not trying to complicate - i's just a little slow sometimes...:confused:

Seems like a better than average reason to travel about to me...

For clarification...per "game rules" we're posting them in sequence - so no going to any until the previous is posted?? Or can we take pictures as we travel and then post'em as they come up? Not trying to complicate - i's just a little slow sometimes...:confused:

Hmmmm.... Let me think on that for bit. Right now I am inclined to say lets try to keep going in sequential order. FM3 & FM6 were already posted, but now have disappeared from the thread. Hopefully either the original poster(s) will shoot them to me and I will get them back in the order of things. Or if someone else has those two, get them to me and I will do the same.

But as things go, we are waiting on FM10 to be posted.

I think JLS is asking if it is OK to shoot FM1431 now and hold it until its sequence has come up.

I would think that is OK but "The Man" will decide...

That is why I have 3350 in the "My Pictures" directory... :lol2:
(actually, I *DO* have FM1187...)

Last edited:
Absolutely, take the pictures as you come across the FM Roads now, then wait until it is "that" roads turn to be posted.

I know that I have about 18 more to post up that I took Saturday returning from the RTE.

And in the spirit of "Who's Line Is It Anyway"...

1,000,000 Points to the one that posts the most.
500,000 Points for second place
250,000 Points for third.

500,000 Points for those that post a reply with the next road in less than 0 - 20 Min.
250,000 Points for those that post a reply with the next road in 21 Min - 24 Hours.;-) :lol2:

OK... Not really on the points thing, just having a little fun.

With over 8000 members and less than 4000 roads, this shouldn't take THAT long to do.

Last edited:
but we need someone out West to get FM 11. Not the type of thing that's just laying around... can anyone nearby go get one?

FM 11 isn't on my to do list any time soon, but I'm near 6 and will try and capture it soon.:rider:

You know I'm in.......Let's Ride.:rider: :rider: I can get 1017, 339, 1329, 2295 and ????? as soon as I get back to Texas.:doh:

My friend at TxDOT just sent me an .xls of all the 2007 audited FM's in the state. The shortest is .13 miles. :eek2:

There are a few down here I can get. but they are rather far up in the sequence. Im in.

Duke, are you saying that 6 is already done, only misplaced? Due to my proximity, I may get it soon anyway, and offer an option pic.:eat:

Interesting query system! :thumb:

Checked FM7 - there were two - one nead Lipan, one near Sachse - both were cancelled by combining with other routes.

Back