• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hill Country DS Ride, Austin, Nov 8, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the Beef...I mean, "Single Track"
wQbX9D.jpg

I don't do "Green Slime" anymore

Would love to do this, put me in the head count.

I'm going to try to make it. I'll be hauling my bike to the ride, will it be okay to leave my truck parked at TJ's for the duration of the ride?

Last edited:
I'm going to try to make it. I'll be hauling my bike to the ride, will it be okay to leave my truck parked at TJ's for the duration of the ride?

TJ's responded that he has ample parking at new location!

I am in too. I will probably drag ThomasM on his new race bike along and a few others as well.

flipmeister.gif

RB

Looks like I might actually be able to make this. But, the CRF no likey 70mph, so I'll either be on the GSA or constantly catching up. May bring along a noob and me may just peel off and camp somewhere out that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could attend. I will be out at the Foxfire Cabins in Vanderpool all weekend, probably without the bike... :tears:

Looks like I might actually be able to make this. But, the CRF no likey 70mph, so I'll either be on the GSA or constantly catching up. May bring along a noob and me may just peel off and camp somewhere out that way.

I will probably be on a road bike for obvious reasons. I might wait near Lime Creek for the group to pass around 9:30 and ride the rest of the way to Llano.

RB

Just a quick reminder - TJ's has moved! Here's their new address:

TJ's Cycle Sales & Service
2535 Ridgepoint Dr #300
Austin, TX 78754

If you mistakenly go to the old address and don't find us there, either skedaddle over to the new location or intercept us enroute.

Anyone riding in from Houston, Katy area on Saturday morning on their bike? I am leaving in the morning to head up.:rider:

just before 6. 99 to 10 to 71 to 183. express trip.

I hate slabbing it, so I usually get it over with as fast as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back