• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new

Reaction score
Hello, i'm wolfrider .
Living in Belgium.
Since 1978 i had following bikes :
Suzuki ac50 ac100 gt550 gs1000s
Bmw k100rt k100rs r1150r
Currently i own a suzuki bandit 1250 + a harley dyna wide glide.

29%20suzuki%20bandit%201250%203_zpsbnugwabc.jpg

139_zpspz4yas5q.jpg

I was looking for info on the fuel-pump off the bandit, since a friend of mine had trouble with it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. We have quite a few members from Europe, but you may be the first from Belgium. I love the Bandit.

Welcome from a member of the HDMC contingent. Always good to have another Harley here.

Welcome aboard! I picked up a brand new Bandit fuel pump for around $30 Amazon.com. I bought it so I'd have it if needed. No problems with original though some folks on the Bandit thread have had "tea strainer" problems. You can search the thread for more info.

:welcome:

In the Bandit picture, what's that white stuff under the bike? It looks cold? :sun:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

If you get the chance, we'd love to see some pics from some of your riding adventures! Feel free to just post them up in the Story Telling forum.

Did you just give the Harley a bath (I think I see soap bubbles)? No REAL Harley rider would ride his bike (let alone leave it out) in the rain! :rofl:

Did you just give the Harley a bath (I think I see soap bubbles)? No REAL Harley rider would ride his bike (let alone leave it out) in the rain! :rofl:

I ALWAYS ride :rider:

In the Bandit picture, what's that white stuff under the bike? It looks cold? :sun:

It's soap, just cleaned the bike..

The pictures might give the impression i like to clean , but i really, really hate it.:mrgreen:
After maximum ten minutes , i rince of the bike and go riding again .

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. I like that Harley. Wife and I are headed that way next week to visit some family in Mechelan and do the tourist thing.

Added a bmw r1150gs to my bikes since mai last year. :rider:

I had an 02 1150GS. I absolutely loved that bike. I have always regretted selling it even though I'm on my second 1200 GS. I hope you have many great adventures on yours as I did on mine! :flip:

Back