• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wiring diagram GasGas TXT 200

Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Waugh
I just purchased a lovely 2002 gasgas txt 200, it runs great but there is a 3 pin and a 6 pin plug behind the headlight that are not connected, they obviously did connect to the front brake switch, indicators and the trip computer, which are no longer on the bike. I can trace the wiring and work out what goes where, but thought I would ask if anyone has a wiring diagram they could send me? Or suggest where I can buy one?

Cheers Gary

Hey Gary. I found one for my 2008 online. I will look to see if I can find what the website was...

Sam

Opps, you probably found one by now... :)

there is a site called gasgasrider, its a forum, check ot out lots of stuff in there. also my gasgas manuals where all on gasgas website.

Thanks jeepman, I have looked and found a parts diagram but no manuals and no wiring diagrams!! Still welcome any suggestions anyone might have, still loving this little bike!! Need to find another one for my wife to ride!!

Gary

Well I looked around and googled around and found it a couple places, I think. Not sure what you need in particular.

Hey Gary, again I apologize for not seeing this thread earlier. I did not think you would still be in need of this info after I saw it was '17 when you first started the thread. :(

I checked the site that I down loaded my manual from and yes the 2002 txt200 is left out.

So I would suggest Jim Snell. he used to be the Gas Gas importer and i have found him very knowledgeable about past models. He still has a lot of parts to. Maybe you have already been this route, if not here is his #.

219-474-6656

He is in Indiana so call between 9:00 and 4:00 EST, If my memory is correct.

Sam

I know this is an old thread but I have this one. Nice thing about GG many models share the same electronics. It does say TXT200 at the bottom. I had a 1992 GG 250 and collected a lot of wiring diagrams trying to figure out an issue.

Kok2001-update.gif

Many thanks, I found the same diagram and got all my issues sorted, also bought a 280 gas gas and love them both, my wife now rides the 200. I should mention that Jim Snell is an amazing guy, he was so helpful and friendly, I hope to do more business with him, if any of you need Gas Gas partsor have questions, don’t hesitate to call him, you won’t find a nicer guy to work with.

Gary

Last edited:
Back