• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Possessed Tank bag

GSer

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
I put a new Wolfman tank bag on my F800GSA last weekend and I threw away the old Touratech bag. Today was trash pick up day, and after the trash was picked up the Touratech bag was at the end of my driveway! No stray trash. Just the tank bag by itself. I guess it didn’t want to leave, and it must be angry about being replaced. I now fear for the safety of the innocent Wolfman bag. I put the Touratech bag back in the trash can. If it gets out again I am going to kill it with fire!

https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-76HWbzT/0/bbcd9816/M/i-76HWbzT-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That bag isn't even faded!
Are you sure you threw the right one away?

It looks much better in the photo than in person. It is 10 years old. The fabric is wearing thin, and the plastic buckles have dried up and cracked. It was a great bag, but I replaced it with the Wolfman because the new Touratech prices are much too high.

Wow. That bag isn't even faded!
Are you sure you threw the right one away?

You will wake up soon in the middle of the night and it will be on your night stand watching you sleep........

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It looks much better in the photo than in person. It is 10 years old. The fabric is wearing thin, and the plastic buckles have dried up and cracked. It was a great bag, but I replaced it with the Wolfman because the new Touratech prices are much too high.

Wow, they just don't make them like RKA I guess. :rider:

You will wake up soon in the middle of the night and it will be on your night stand watching you sleep........

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

ROFL... Now that's an image to wake up to!

Personally, I think you should just burn it now, or at least put rocks in it to stop it moving and sprinkle it with holy water just in case.

I poured some Ozarka water on it and put the Wolfman bag on high alert. Now we are just waiting for trash pickup next Thursday to see if the bag actually leaves the property.

ROFL... Now that's an image to wake up to!

Personally, I think you should just burn it now, or at least put rocks in it to stop it moving and sprinkle it with holy water just in case.

Back