• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NE Houston - Atascocita/Humble area riders!

Ok... keep me posted!

i think I'm riding solo if i don't get any takers!

Now where's that thibodeaux guy????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As of right now I'm feeling better, unless anything changes I'll see you in the morning:rider:

Really enjoyed the ride, thanks for leading. The heat was not a problem fealt good really once we got going down the road. I just need to get my body back in riding shape.:rider:

Ok... all this nice, cool weather has me thinking about a ride!

So far, the forecast is low 90s for next weekend... how about a ride????!!!

I've got my grandsons birthday party to go on Saturday :doh:

I understand grandkids... and work... let me know... looks like it will still be hot, but not 100+...

I'm thinking I may need to ride tomorrow. Missed several weekends already!

Next weekend is looking good for me. Anybody else?

I'm looking at a bit of a different loop... thinking we could either meet for breakfast at the Kountry Kitchen in Dayton, and/or lunch in Colmesneil at the Texas Star... about 220 miles RT from Dayton. If we don't burn up the roads too much, leaving at 8 am should get us to Colmesneil around 1130... about 3 hours back to Dayton after lunch.

OR... we could do a shorter route... but I was just thinking I hadn't done 1745 to Colmesneil in awhile...

Sunday Ride 8/26/18

Ok... here's my suggested route. Round trip from Dayton, ~250 miles, Lunch at Texas Star Cafe in Colmesneil.

How about meet up around 730 at the Valero Station at 1960 and 321 in Dayton, KSU at 0800.

I think I can do Dayton to Colmesneil on a tank of gas (~140 miles). If we need to wing a stop somewhere... no big deal.

Weather: high of 90 to 95, 30% chance of storms, per weatherbug. Just in case, I'll have my rain gear with me, but we should be good.

I'm ready to ride!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 163
Back