• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

BMW gsa logo

Reaction score
First Name
Kirk
Last Name
Shannon
Sooo, rode to Rockport yesterday in 100+ temps and the bmw logo fell off my 2011 gsa. Anyone know where to buy a replacement ? I measured the other side at 2 3/4” which according to giggle is about 70mm.
8d169cff3f41a39c9bad65619b519061.jpg
91702b312c3d986563dcfe84ac5e3334.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same thing happened to me recently. The emblem is attached to the silver, plastic backing that is still attached to the body panel. The replacement emblem comes with the silver backing part. The backing has two pins that go into holes in the body panel.

I got replacement emblems from Max BMW.

Before you spend the $50+ to buy an entire emblem, send me your mailing address and I'll send you the piece you lost. Then you can just glue them back together.

It happened to me but I found the piece and kept it.

SS

Thanks Stephan! Pm sent

And very funny ntklr. I got a Klr also for my “light” bike. Love that bike

Big thanks yeeha! Stephen. Emblem came in the mail today and has been gorilla glued in place

1492172e04bb42bd78f303f3c631fbfd.jpg

For future reference, Max BMW has a fantastic online parts fiche and an absurd number of in stock. If you are still stuck, their parts people are top notch. The bag of M&M's included with every order doesn't hurt either.

Back