• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wolfman side racks for my 690 R

Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Jeter
I bought a set of Wolfman side racks for my 690 a couple of months ago and just got around to trying to install them. The right side fit perfect but the left side wouldn't line up with the mounting holes on the left side of the fender. So....I thought ok here we go. I figured that the Wolfman guys would tell me I had drilled the holes in the wrong place or something.

Anyway I called and talked with a man by the name of Berg Briggs at Wolfman. He was super nice and said maybe they had screwed up and offered to make me a new left hand side.

Since I own a machine shop I told him I could fix it by extending the down tube and that the only expense I would be out of was to have it re-powder coated. So what does he do? Said he would mail me a $100.00 check to cover the cost.

How nice to deal with such stand up folks.

I visited with the guys at their corporate store and manufacturing facility up in Longmont, CO and I can also attest that they are a group of true motorcycle riders that are in it for the betterment of the sport. I would say they put their customers first, but this would be an insult to how they also treat their employees. Every single one of their products is made right in Colorado by local folks that really do care about the quality of product they put out.

I ended up walking out of their store with a new tankbag that just got done being put together in the back room. They then came out to check out the Tenere, and then helped me install it so I could be on my way and not have to worry about the tankbag ever coming off or doing what it wasn't supposed to do.

They really are stand-up guys that just want to do right with our sport.

Back