• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member from West Houston Area

Reaction score
Howdy!

I finally joined TWT after recently coming across the site. I graduated from college in May and moved to Houston for work. :-)

I currently drive a 2001 Yamaha VMAX. It's a bit dinged up from previous owners but runs strong. I do a bit of riding west of Brookshire when I'm able to.

My previous ride was a 2002 KLR650 in college.

I plan on trying to meet up with the Katy group out at the Empenada house sometime.

-Cory

Welcome from "East Katy"!

From mobile

Aloha and welcome to TWT. A pre-dinged bike is fine. Cory check out the upcoming ride forum for rides and meets in your area as well as all over Texas. TWT has a pie run every month and there are local events as well as ride to eat and meet and greets. Come sign up and do one. Good chance to meet people in Texas that are the TWT family. KP

Welcome to the site! :wave:

There are a mess load of dual sport riders here on TWT, especially KLR riders. Don't be surprised if you start getting an itch to add one back your stable :-P

Welcome! If you're available this Saturday, a buddy and I are planning a short 150 mile road trip. You are welcome to join us.

Welcome from a north-ish / west-ish Katyite.

Welcome!
How are you enjoying the new job, your house, and Houston?
Hope to see you on a ride soon.

Welcome! If you're available this Saturday, a buddy and I are planning a short 150 mile road trip. You are welcome to join us.

Thanks for the invite! Sorry I wasn't able to join. Hopefully y'all had some good riding. Weather was pretty nice on Saturday

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody! Look forward to meeting y'all

Thanks for the invite! Sorry I wasn't able to join. Hopefully y'all had some good riding. Weather was pretty nice on Saturday

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody! Look forward to meeting y'all

We had a really good time really good chow at Joe's Place in Fayetteville. :eat:

Welcome!
How are you enjoying the new job, your house, and Houston?
Hope to see you on a ride soon.

The job and being in Houston is going great! Not a huge fan of the traffic but can't complain...thanks for the greetings

Back