• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I will be riding in Texas soon - need advices

Thank you.

Come back to Texas soon! We had a great time riding with you.

pirate.gif

RB

IMG4718-L.jpg

I will, RB, just not knowing when.
Impressed that you liked to stand up while riding then I had to bought a GS to lean why.
Now I know. LOL.
Thanks.

I have tried Pho in Houston once - I can't recall the restaurant's name, but it's within walking distance from Hyatt Regency where I stayed.
Frankly to say, the taste of Pho is way different from what we have in Vietnam :trust:. Don't know how about the one you have tried.

Trust me - if you know the right places to go in Bellaire, you will get Sài Gòn style phở every bit as good as anything you get in Việt Nam. The restaurant near your hotel probably served some sort of noodle soup that the cook just thought tasted like real phở. Phở Điện is my favorite - I would love to ride there with you.

I will, RB, just not knowing when.
Impressed that you liked to stand up while riding then I had to bought a GS to lean why.
Now I know. LOL.
Thanks.

It sure makes it easier on the lower back for stretching sake. There is some discussion that in certain US states, riding on the pegs could be construed as "illegal"...

argh.gif

RB

My friends, I will come back to US this month, but my destination this time is Colorado.
Don't know if anyone happens to be around Colorado (Rocky mountain), it's great to ride with TWT people again :rider:

Some of us will be on the road mid / late July through Colorado.
PM me your dates / where you will be.

My friends, I will come back to US this month, but my destination this time is Colorado.
Don't know if anyone happens to be around Colorado (Rocky mountain), it's great to ride with TWT people again :rider:

We miss seeing you! Please do let us know your ride schedule. Some of us indeed will be in Colorado some time during this summer.

Cheers,

RB

IMG4718-L.jpg

Trung do you already have a bike lined up to ride or is this a work only trip? If I had more notice I could have gotten my V-Strom ready for you to use. It is garaged in Tucson, AZ but needs some maintenance to ride. I just sent you a "WhatsApp" message, I'll be in CO on/off for about half the month.

_

Got your routes planned already? Doing all street or some of the unpaved stuff as well?

I am trying to convince my wife to do a family vacation in Colorado in August/September.

Wow wow wow...
I knew that I never get lost while riding among TWT people.
Thank you, my friends for your warmly welcome.
Thank so much for receiving me again...
This time I won't go alone, I will be with my son.
We will arrive Denver 16July and we can start riding 1-2 days then.
I have many plan riding there, but nothing fixed yet. Everything is still flexible like "unplanned" ;)
Ah, say I have th bike already, don't worry. I will be staying at a cool place in Denver, and I am sure you guys, as Adventure riders, should visit ;)
I will be arounf until 1st week of August and my departure place still Denver.
Hope that we can meet up and ride together this time.
I miss you.

If your around Brenham area come see us...we have plenty of twisty roads around here and we love to run them...we are 60 miles west of Houston...

Back