• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #193- Was "Scary" now Leaves

Deco

Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Gage
'tis the season. Costumes, trick or treaters, haunting yard art, black cats, whatever you think is scary. Could be seriously scary or funny scary. Use your imagination to create an interesting image and have fun!

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight/2400, was November 13, 2017 - now November 27, 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Photo Assignment #193-"Scary"

This sounds fun, good choice. I bet there are a lot of entries

Okay, we'll extend the contest until Monday the 27th. Since the theme was "Scary" was pretty much related to Halloween, that has past. I will change the assignment to "Leaves".

Everybody kind find them; so no excuses.

Leaves on a tree, Leaves in a pile, Leaves on a stick or even a single leaf.

Please make use things like color, texture and/or shape.

Please do not leaf without submitting an entry :rofl:

I'll ask the Mods to adjust the thread title as they see fit.

Let me know if Google's flaked out on me again. You should see a red maple.

x9ZP2vAtE97CJxD-Wf1onzHyH1oY73oFJ3lIdnMz_VluBJM2ZOmtp_3bGq0it5hWWaIQIiqZX06nMefUoMe=w676-h901-no.jpg

Last edited:
The entry still shows due 11/13, not 11/27

Back