• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Well, Hi There!

wonder91178 said:
You mean there are girls out there that don't like motorcycles, trucks and muscle cars? :wary:

I thought they were a girl's best friend...:trust:
I've met a few girls that aren't into the fun stuff... :yawn: :sleep:

they seem to prefer shoes, clothes, jewelry, and $500 purses! :eek2: :nono:

Faylaricia said:
Anything fast, yes, cars, motorcycles and horses. But, I am not into muscle cars. Actually, I like the Rally or Racing style more. Give me a Mazdaspeed 3 and I'll be one happy woman!
that works for me! I'd LOVE a WRX STi and a Rally driving class!

Just don't get me started on the Fast and Furious ricers :rant:

tx-vfr said:
I've met a few girls that aren't into the fun stuff... :yawn: :sleep:

they seem to prefer shoes, clothes, jewelry, and $500 purses! :eek2: :nono:

$500 purses?!?!?!?! What the crap?!?!?!?! I like the shoes like any other girl but dang...I am not dishing out $500 for a purse. Goodness gracious!...I would much rather lay that down on a nice high performance cam and an intake. My word. Something REALLY functional.

wonder91178 said:
You are a-speakin' my language...I'll take the '87 Grand National GNX :trust:

My roommate at the dorms my sophomore year at TAMU had one of those.

Freshman year we rode around in his very nice camaro that he drag raced. First day back after summer break he tells me he sold the camaro and I had to come outside and see his new car. The first words out of my mouth when I saw it were "You stole your grandmother's car?".:lol2:

My tone quickly changed after I rode in it. I experienced my first ever car-wheelie in that thing. It was incredibly fun and the sucker actually let me drive it to the different ecology sites I had to visit, as I didnt have a car.

He had a wheelie bar for it and when at the drag strip he would float the front for what seemed like an eternity.

Btw, his license plate, "A 6 8 U" :clap:

pdef said:
My roommate at the dorms my sophomore year at TAMU had one of those.

Freshman year we rode around in his very nice camaro that he drag raced. First day back after summer break he tells me he sold the camaro and I had to come outside and see his new car. The first words out of my mouth when I saw it were "You stole your grandmother's car?".:lol2:

My tone quickly changed after I rode in it. I experienced my first ever car-wheelie in that thing. It was incredibly fun and the sucker actually let me drive it to the different ecology sites I had to visit, as I didnt have a car.

He had a wheelie bar for it and when at the drag strip he would float the front for what seemed like an eternity.

Btw, his license plate, "A 6 8 U" :clap:

Gotta love a GN.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=837288354629193352&q=twin+turbo+Gran+National&hl=en

gnx.jpg

rocketbunny said:
Muscle cars? Rally cars?

Actually, one day I want to get a fun little Pockethatchrocket like the Mazdaspeed or the Subaru and do some trackdays!

I'll haul butt in go-karts, cars and on horses but not on the motorcycle.... don't think I ever will. ;-)

rocketbunny said:
<snip>fast BMW motorcycle </snip>

is there such a thing as a FAST BMW? :nana:

just kidding, couldn't resist for some reason.

I'd LOVE a big 4x4 Diesel pickup, but I don't want all the new fangled gizmo gadgets on there to make it work, (this from a self-proclaimed geek) :lol2:

and yes, I know a couple girls that just LOVE their Coach (couch?) purses, I'm told the base model starts at $150+ and the wallets start at something like $180. these are the BASE models :giveup:
Oh, I know one lady that has the entire LINE of Coach bags!

I asked why and they said "why do you get a Shoei?" I don't see the connection :scratch:

tx-vfr said:
is there such a thing as a FAST BMW? :nana:

just kidding, couldn't resist for some reason.

I'd LOVE a big 4x4 Diesel pickup, but I don't want all the new fangled gizmo gadgets on there to make it work, (this from a self-proclaimed geek) :lol2:

and yes, I know a couple girls that just LOVE their Coach (couch?) purses, I'm told the base model starts at $150+ and the wallets start at something like $180. these are the BASE models :giveup:
Oh, I know one lady that has the entire LINE of Coach bags!

I asked why and they said "why do you get a Shoei?" I don't see the connection :scratch:

The Shoei protects your head....the Coach protects you from having disposable income.

Faylaricia said:
Give me a Mazdaspeed 3 and I'll be one happy woman!

wifes ride is a red turbo mazdaspeed MX5 Miata. She loves it.

Attachments

• mspeed.jpg
    mspeed.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 164
JacknTexas said:
wifes ride is a red turbo mazdaspeed MX5 Miata. She loves it.

If it wasn't a convertible, I'd be all over it... Miata racing seems to be really cool, so I heard!

Squidward said:
The Shoei protects your head....the Coach protects you from having disposable income.
Guess I don't have to worry about getting a Coach purse then :lol2: :giveup:

Back