• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member from Montgomery

Looks like we fell a little short of the record... This makes reply 100 so i guess Scott's record is safe for a little longer.

Welcome Corinne! :welcome:

Oooh I really like the F800ST! It's one bike I wouldn't mind having one day. Just don't let my Wee hear that. :lol2:

Looks like we fell a little short of the record... This makes reply 100 so i guess Scott's record is safe for a little longer.

:brainsnap Mmmm...are we still talking about the number of posts we've done? Is that right? RATS? I always forget I'm supposed to be in a competition! That IS what we're talking about? Maybe? Or did I miss something AGAIN?

Welcome Corinne! :welcome:

Oooh I really like the F800ST! It's one bike I wouldn't mind having one day. Just don't let my Wee hear that. :lol2:

:wave: Hi ya' Michelle! Thanx for the welcome!

I'm new to the biking world, so can you please tell me what a "Wee" is?

Where are you in Houston? Will I be seeing you on bike nights in Montgomery or Huntsville?

I met Debbie (Snoopster) last night & she said she'd start to try working on on a "ladies ride" soon! Will you participate?

Sorry for all the questions! I'm just a chatter-box kinda gal!

Thanx again for the "howdy"!

I'm new to the biking world, so can you please tell me what a "Wee" is?

Suzuki makes 2 versions of their V-Strom - the DL1000 and the DL650

The 1000cc DL1000 was first and is still the "V-Strom"

The 650cc DL650 is therefore called the "Wee-Strom" since it's smaller...

Suzuki makes 2 versions of their V-Strom - the DL1000 and the DL650

The 1000cc DL1000 was first and is still the "V-Strom"

The 650cc DL650 is therefore called the "Wee-Strom" since it's smaller...

...and when you ride it, you can't help but say "weeeeeeee" inside your helmet! :rider:

Awwww....!! That's so cute! "wee"..like tiny! Too cute! And is it ok if I make the "weeeeeeeee" sound inside my helmet too! It's not a Suzuki, but is sure is FUN!

Technically, yes. By day, I'm an art director and producer working primarily in advertising, and jingles and audio production is part of it. The bands provide a good bit of supplimental income.

The Tim Kreitz Band focuses a lot on classic rock, blues, and funk. My other band Dingo Sanctuary is more progresssive.

Lots of good music comes out of West Texas. I have followed this band for years and become personal friends with them. The guitar player, John, is very talented and fun to watch.

Elvis T Busboy and The Texas Blues Butchers

Thread Hi-Jack Off!

Corinne, this just reminded me of you:

cheerleader3_small.jpg

I got a story in an email & figured it might be a little "enhanced" and found this on Snopes.

Great picture! Too bad they had to make up a story...

Last edited:
Hey Hunny!
Gosh...has it really been so long since I first posted up?

Yup..I got that one too. I loved it! And sure enough, you're not the only one who said they thought of me when they saw it! :lol2: Gotta wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing!!;-)

So, how 'ya doin' my friend?

Back