• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy

Welcome back to ridin', and to the forums. Lots of help in forums and many places/groups to make an enjoyable ride, or find the right road for riding your own ride. I'm not much help on those kinda bikes, but since you've been a rider you are equipped to know what you want. New riders that want what others have or what seems exciting will be lucky to survive the learning curve. Drive defensively always as the car drivers get more scary all the time!!:eek2::rider::eat:

Yes, I actually have been looking on craigslist and am trying to find some bikes to test ride. I was going to test ride a CBR at DFW Honda but it was just too tall for me to be comfortable to ride my first sport bike. I was on the tip of my toes and didn't feel like I could balance the bike well enough. I appreciate everyone's help and I'm so glad that I'm so close to riding again!!! :rider:

Welcome Killer, I won't ask who it was...:mrgreen: Lots of nice folks around. I would add that in purchasing a bike, think about what would be comfortable for long rides. The sport bikes look great and go like stink but you might not enjoy them so much after a couple of hours. The wrist, shoulders, and neck could tire pretty quick. Whatever you decide, enjoy the ride

Back