• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Yup, that's it. Brownwood was a major junction on the AT&SF railroad between the gulf coast and California. It was the section house on the Gulf Colorado and Santa Fe (later the AT&SF) line from Temple.

Gordon Wood is one of the winningest football coaches in Texas high school history and ended his career in Brownwood.

Here's an easy one....we were talking (at Billy's lunch) about a group of beautiful at churches SE of Austin. Which one is this?

Attachments

• klrprettychurch.jpg
    klrprettychurch.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 96
This isn't it?

HighHillTexasStMarysCatholicChurch.jpg

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulkelly/3222616696/in/photostream/"]St Marys Catholic Church, High Hill, Schulenburg, Texas | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

He said which one is this, not where is it?:doh:
According to what I've got; this church is Nativity of Mary Blessed Virgin Catholic Church, at High Hill. Could also be called St. Mary's? You got the right picture, but had the names a bit mixed up if my maps and notes are right? St. Mary's Church of the Assumption is at Praha, currently getting a new exterior and copper-colored roof, as of last week!
:sun:
Let us all smile, and have fun with this and bmcdonau....you are up!

Back