• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

windscreen mod

Reaction score
Vor-Tex was gracious enough to give me an extra windscreen he had for a V-Strom 650. I have a Versys 650 so he asked if I had a strom at home when I picked it up from him and I explained I was going to mount the screen he gave me to my stock wind screen to see if I can come up with something better than stock.

Here is what I was able to produce.

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2417&pictureid=25186

I rode to and from work Sunday night and I can say this set up is very nice at all speeds I was traveling. It has a nice "calm" space above the tank and behind the screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered about that. I'll try to get pics updated in the day later on. It shows on my PC at work and I uploaded it at home so I don't know why i can see it, but others can't. I'll probably have to delete the pic and try again or something.

the pics are from another forum, and unless you have joined the forum and are signed in, you can't see them.

That is why you can see them and we can't.

the pics are from another forum, and unless you have joined the forum and are signed in, you can't see them.

That is why you can see them and we can't.

Ah. ok. that explains it. thank you.

Edit: I was hoping the other site's gallery would work here. guess not. I don't do social media and basically this site and the other are the only things I post on.

Last edited:
You can host the pic on this site.

Most sites do not allow linking off site, the bandwidth cost them money, and if used on other sites it can get expensive.

Glad you were able to make that Wee windshield work. Thanks to El_Chamiso for giving me two of them. Just paying it forward.

Back