• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

100 most expensive motorcycles sold at auction

Another one of those "Kick Yourself Moments". Back in the early 1990s, I had a chance to buy two Vincent motorcycles for $25K. The seller said all parts were there. They were also throwing in a 1950 Indian basket case. I was much younger then and didn't have the foresight or the patients to take on three projects like that. Oh well........

Eyes overloaded very nice find rickmillertx :sun: it never hurts to look .

Another one of those "Kick Yourself Moments". Back in the early 1990s, I had a chance to buy two Vincent motorcycles for $25K. The seller said all parts were there. They were also throwing in a 1950 Indian basket case. I was much younger then and didn't have the foresight or the patients to take on three projects like that. Oh well........

Likewise I passed on two Vincents and a '54 Chevy five window pickup body for $1000 in 1978. The bikes were in the bed of the truck. I didn't do it because I was going to have to go to Michigan to get them.

I think every Brough Superior sold in the last ten years was on that list.

Back